Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I found another movie that I want to see. I saw the trailer to it yesterday on the web. Anyway the movie is called A Haunting in Connecticut. It looks like it will be a good movie. It is based on a true story. Horror movies based on a true story can either suck or be good. It depends on how it was made. I actually have seen a program on tv that I think this movie is based on I could be wrong. I have no idea when it is coming out. At the end of the trailer it said coming soon. It really annoys me when they do that.

Anyway I hope you have a great time tonight, counting down to the New Year. Yet again I want to say I am sorry for not posting frequently lately. My family has been here and I wanted to spend more time with them. So I cut the computer out of my routine. Talk to you in 2009.

No comments: