Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday, December 1, 2008

Werewolf movies. There aren't many good ones out there. The really old ones are laughable because the werewolf looks like someone who needs a shave. There are only two recent movies that have werewolves in them that I like. Those are The Curse and Underworld.

I will be honest. I didn't think I would like Underworld. Yet I did. The way the werewolves look is amazing. There is going to be another Underworld coming out in the future. I saw a trailer the other day. It is going to be about how the feud started in the first place. It looks good. I just wish that there was more movies with werewolves that don't look like a joke in them. If you haven't guessed werewolves are one of my favorite monsters. I do hate when they are killed though. I know there are a lot of B movies with werewolves in them. A lot of them are so lame it is painful to sit through them. Like vampires, werewolves sometimes get the short end of the stick in the movies.

No comments: