Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another remake, but not really. Night of the Demons is being remade. I really liked that movie. It had some moments that made me jump but that was when I was younger. If you don't know what this movie is about then I will tell you. Ten teens enter an abandoned funeral home and have a seance. That is always a bad idea. Nothing good ever comes of having a seance in a movie. One of the teens gets possessed by a demon and everything goes to hell.

The remake doesn't sound the same as the other movie. It isn't going to be a duplicate of the old movie. From what I can tell in this one demons need seven vessels in order to break an ancient curse. I don't know if there is a seance in this one but I think this Night of the Demons will be worth watching. At least, it sounds like that from what I have read.

No comments: