Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Nightmare on Elm Street love this series. Some of them are very annoying. For example the third one. That is the one where it is based in a mental institution. A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. This one was really cheesy to me.

Surprise, surprise someone is remaking this movie. It is still in pre-production. If they get someone else to play Freddy I am not sure it will be the same. Robert Englund is Freddy. Even now when I see him on television in another role, I am like that is Freddy. I know that he is a good actor and has played other roles but this is the one I know him for. I wonder how this one is going to be different. Maybe they will focus more on Freddy's story, you know how he became a monster that lives in dreams. As long as they don't try to make it less gory I will be fine. You can't have A Nightmare on Elm Street without the gore.

No comments: