Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today I want to talk about the Mummy movies. You know the ones with Brendan Fraser. Some people might not agree with me but I think the second one is the best. I didn't really care too much for the third one. Honestly, the special effects were great but the third one didn't catch and hold my attention like the other two.

It wasn't because they switched Evies. I really didn't care about that. Something was missing from the movie. I don't know. Maybe my expectations were too high. It is an okay movie but not one I would want to see over and over again. I like the second one because the little boy makes it funny. The first one is good too. While this series is okay. I think three movies is enough. Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing.

No comments: