Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I watch a lot of TV series that are horror based or scifi based. One series that I miss it Poltergeist: The Legacy. It was from the late nineties. The basic premise is the Legacy was an organization that basically saved the world from the things that go bump in the night. This was and still is one of my favorite series. I wish they would rerun the episodes somewhere. I was very sad when this series ended. This show dealt with vampires, werewolves, ghost and witches. I can't forget demons. Two of the members were even psychic. Maybe I will just have to find the series on DVD somewhere. I have looked at some sights but could not find it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

peek at thelegacy-ws.com for the seasons ;) you're not the only one that misses it LOL