Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday, November 30, 2008

One of my all time favorite movies is Jurassic Park. It is one of the only movies I ever had seen that didn't make the dinosaurs look like ridiculous puppets or something. Plus I am really interested in dinosaurs. I really like the book too. It makes you wonder if that is actually possible. I also like this movie because it doesn't make the dinosaurs look stupid. My favorite part is when the raptor opens the door. Like the really old movies where the T-Rex's tail was dragging the ground.

Of the three movies, my favorite is the first one. However, the third one is good too. I think the third one is better than the second one. There is supposed to be a fourth Jurassic Park, too. I think the script is still being written. I must admit I am very curious as to how they are going to work this one. What is going to be the angle? Will there be any new dinosaurs in it?

No comments: