Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Entity, one of the best ghost movies and books ever. For the record, I believe in ghosts. I actually had seen the Entity several times before I read it. You know they always leave stuff out. It is actually based on true events.

For a movie, that was made in 1981 the special effects were very good. If you don't know what the movie is about, it is about a woman who repeated gets raped and molested by an entity. It is not a movie for children. The only thing that bothers me about the movie is that she keeps going back to that psychiatrist even after her friend experiences the entity. Personally, it would piss me off for someone to tell me I am crazy for getting slapped around by a ghost.

I just found out that there is going to be a remake of The Entity. That is so cool. Usually, I am not so fond of remakes but hopefully they can make it even better than the first one. The special effects will be awesome. As far as I can find out they haven't yet made it. I think they are casting or in the process of writing the script.

No comments: