Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Today I want to talk about vampire movies. I am talking about the ones where the vamp is being hunted by some human. These movies bug the heck out of me. You know I love horror movies but come on. The vampire usually gets killed by the human.

If you think about it this is really stupid. The vampire is usually centuries old and the human maybe in his or her forties. The vampire is supposed to be stronger but that doesn't seem to matter. What did the vampire start out stupid as dirt and work his way up to just dumb as dirt? I know movies aren't real but they can at least make sense. I still watch these types of movies but I always root for the vampire. Besides the supposed hero is always annoying and one of those you root for to get killed.

No comments: