Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hello everyone. On this blog I will be discussing what I think of horror movies, books I read, and just generally my opinion on some of the monsters. Sometimes I will even discuss scifi movies.

I have always been a big fan of horror movies. My friends call me a freak because I am not scared by most movies. To be honest, the last movie that really scared me was the original Exorcist. I am talking about nightmares, holding your bible scared. That was when I was ten or twelve though. I think it was when I was ten. Technically I was not supposed to watch it but I stayed up late without my parents knowing it.

Occasionally movies today will make me jump. That does not happen very often though. Usually I just settle for making fun of my friends and family when they jump or scream. Even if the scary movie doesn't scare me I enjoy watching it.

No comments: