Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday, November 24, 2008

Some times I notice very strange things in horror movies. My friends say that it is because I am a freak. Let me give you an example of the strange things I notice.

The first time I ever watched Jeepers Creepers 2, I notice that the creeper for the lack of a name for the monster has really nice eyes. I am talking about after he loses his head the first time. When he decapitates that boy and then they show his face his eyes are a very beautiful blue. If you have not noticed you might want to pay attention the next time you watch that movie.

When I commented it on his eyes, my sister told me that only a freak like me would notice that. I wasn't bored or anything. That movie is one of my favorites. Unlike a lot of sequels I think it is better than the first one.

No comments: