Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Slasher movies, love them. A lot of them are very easy to make fun of though. One of my favorite slasher series is Friday the 13th. It really isn't scary at least to me. I do love that music that comes on when Jason is about to kill someone though.

One thing that I don't really get is how Jason became a grown man. He died when he was thirteen. In the first one the mother is the one that killed for revenge. I do believe one where his relatives are in they tried to explain it. Apparently, it was some evil force that possessed Jason. If you ask me that only confused matters though.

One of the most annoying things about slasher movies is that there are almost always woman in the woods in high heels. Come on!! Who wears high heels in the woods? The character deserves to die because they are so stupid. Personally, I would yank those things off and sprint to the next state, thank you. No crawling backwards on my butt!

No comments: