Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 04, 2009

I watched a very good movie Friday night. It frustrated me though. The movie was Death of a Ghost Hunter. If you haven't seen it, it is about this house in Arizona that this family of four was found murdered in. It is called the Masterson house. Now the movie has some really good effects. First let me tell you that I am one of those people who believe in ghosts. The movie has a this is a true story kind of feel. That is what frustrated me. It makes you think that it is a true story but it isn't. After the movie, I was hoping to see some actual footage from Carter Simms. That is the name of the supposed ghost hunter in the movie. Let me tell you, don't even bother trying to find anything. All you will get is reviews on the movie. The Masterson house, well the one in the movie, doesn't exists. It would have been really cool if this was actually a true story but it wasn't. It was just some person's idea of a good movie. Yes it was a good movie but it could have been good without the true story feel.

No comments: