Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I watched the movie Mirrors yesterday. It was a very good movie. I had forgotten all about it until I saw the commercials for the DVD last week. It is one of those movies where the first person who experiences something is kind of crazy, well other people think he is, so no one believe him. If I was him, I would be like yeah I am crazy where is my padded room with no reflective surfaces. I love the special effects of this one. The reason the mirrors were after him did not even come to me until the end. Usually, I can guess what or why the evil is doing what they are doing. I never guessed that the girl was possessed and the evil went into the mirrors. While I liked the movie I was kind of disappointed by the ending. The man gets trapped in the mirrors after he dies. Why? All the mirrors in that place was blown to pieces when the possessed woman died. I guess they are leaving it open for maybe another one. Not every movie needs to have a sequel.

No comments: