Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I think I have talked about the Underworld movies before. Well if I you don't know I don't much care for the first movie. The second one was good. Now the third one is coming out. UnderWorld: Rise of the Lycons. It looks good. The more I see if it the more I want to go watch it.

Anyway I was watching the trailer last night and I had a thought. Why in the world would you make a slave out of something that could rip you apart while you slept? I mean honestly, the vampires have to sleep and the werewolves could just kill them while they sleep. It might work for awhile but then the werewolves would get tired of it. I know they touched on this story in the first one. So I am curious to see how it plays out. On the plus side there seems to be a lot of cute men in the movie. If it sucks at least there will be eye candy.

No comments: